Wednesday 9 December 2009

Photographer of the Year 2009



Today I am more excitable than usual. Last night received 1st place in 'Digital Camera Photographer of the Year 2009' competition for my entry into the category : "This is Britain". As you'd imagine I'm really pleased with this result. I recommend you visit the links at the bottom of this post to see the other category winners and see the mind blowing overall winner's image taken by Bragi J. Ingibergsson. I spoke to him last night and he looked a bit shell-shocked. Unsuprisingly I think he found it a little hard to comprehend that he had just won £10,000 and the top place! When you see his image I'm pretty sure you will be blown-away too.

If you want to see the top images in each category and the commended images please make the time to visit the Mall Galleries in Central London before the exhibition closes in a week.