Friday 12 March 2010

'I'm Thinking of You' - Franko B



World famous and respected performance artist Franko B recently visited the Royal College of Arts to perform the installation version of his piece 'I'm thinking of you'. I was invited by the RCA to be the sole photographer to document the performance. I enjoy working with fine artists as they work closely with the photographer, involving them in the performance, making it a collaborative piece. If you are interested in learning more about this side of the work I recommend you read 'Live art on camera: Performance and Photography' edited by Alice Maude-Roxby.
Now that the artist has approved the images, I am free to post some examples here, To read more about the performance and to see a slideshow gallery of the images, please click here to visit Franko's site.